In recent years, data management has broken into all sectors, including the people and talent management sector, emerging new profiles such as People Analytics. Therefore it is a success factor within the HR area of any type of organization, to seek for the development of new skills, abilities and knowledge of these profiles to adapt to the change.
For this reason, RRHH Digital and Synergic Partners are launching the ‘People Analytics Fundamentals’ course on November, 14th in Madrid to train HR professionals and transmit the knowledge that will help transform this department into units of value for any company.
The eight-hour course will be given in our office at Madrid by our colleagues Carla Martínez, Director of Strategy and Organization and Luis González Quero, HR consultant.
– People Analytics’ contribution to business and trends
– Talent management: traditional vs. data-driven
II Data sources
– Data types and standardization
– Data quality
– Key variables in People Analytics. Indicators and KPIs
III Practical exercise
– Data visualization and insights extraction
IV Use Cases
– Development of cases to exploit data in different functions: recruitment, training, development, rewards…
The course is partially subsidized by the Tripartite Foundation for Employment and is aimed primarily at Managers and HR Technicians and graduates in Psychology, Sociology, Labor Relations or Law.
All the information about the course and the registration is in this link. Do not lose your opportunity, places are limited!